Atlanta Area Sales Management Training Peer Group
- Understanding Assessments
- Evaluating Your Current Situation
- Effective Recruiting
- Selection of Salespeople
- Understanding Behavioral Styles
- Developing Better Communication
- How to Create a Performance Culture
- Developing an Accountability Focused Team
- The Psychology of Questions
- High Performing Customer Service
- Sales Leadership and Development
- Stress Management
- Goal Setting and Problem Solving
- Emotional Discipline
- Overcoming the Need for Approval
… Providing the following benefits and outcomes:
- Increase your closing %’s (1)
- Understand why salespeople fail and how to create a successful sales force.
- Understand why most sales training does not produce desired results and often makes things worse.
- Create a winning recruiting process that allows you to hire the right sales people for the right reasons.
- Create (or correct) a sales process that you can be confident in.
- Understand why most salespeople, managers, and owners are often poor communicators and how to reform them.
- Create a performance driven sales culture.
- Understand how the right sales methodology can double your sales revenue.
- Increase your gross margins through better negotiation skills.
- Significantly increase sales.
Dramatically increase your company’s sales!
1 Let’s take just one of the benefits mentioned above … Increased Closing % . Let’s assume you have a $10,000,000 company with a closing % of 25%. If we were able to help you increase that to a 30% closing rate, this would increase your sales by $2,000,000. Assuming your gross margin is 30%, that’s an incremental gross margin of $600,000 with a relatively small increase in overhead. In most companies, that would result in a bottom line improvement of approximately $400,000 PER YEAR. Are you willing to invest $9,600 per year to get a decent chance at a 50 times ROI? (check out our testimonials … a 20% increase in the closing rate is below what we are able to achieve with many of our clients).